After another ridiculously long hiatus, I’m back with more new tunes for your open ears.
Got three months of new records to get through, plus there’s a couple from the #sveltevaults to entice and delight.
To listen to the whole show with me speaking and the like, listen via mixcloud right here or scroll down a bit for the Spotify playlist.
- Wrongtom, The Ragga Twins – CND/Spy Thriller from In Time
- Diet Cig – Blob Zombie from Swear I’m Good At This
- Japanese Breakfast – Soft Sounds from Another Planet from Soft Sounds from Another Planet
- Jlin – Kyanite from Black Origami
- Shackleton & Vengeance Tenfold – The Prophet Sequence from Sferic Ghost Transmits
- Nathan Fake – REMAIN (Olga Wojciechowska Rework) from Providence Reworks: Part II
- GAS – Narkopop 3 from Narkopop
- Grouper – Children from Children
- Cornelius – Dear Future Person from Mellow Waves
- Forest Swords – The Highest Flood from Compassion
- Zomby – ZKITTLEZ from GASP!
- Total Leatherette – Work Harder from For The Climax Of The Night
- Soft Cell – Seedy Films from Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret
- Andrew Hung – Animal from Realisationship
- The Magnetic Fields – ’84: Danceteria! from 50 Song Memoir
- Future Bible Heroes – A Drink Is Just the Thing from Partygoing
- Blue Lab Beats – Freedom (feat. Louis VI) Explicit from Freedom
- San Francisco Symphony – Three Pieces for Orchestra, Op. 6 (1929 revision): II. Reigen from Berg Three Pieces for Orchestra, Op. 6 (1929 revision)
- Leo Chadburn – Steganography from Epigram / Microgram
- Aisha Orazbayeva – 12 Fantasias for Violin without Bass, No. 3 in F Minor, TWV 40:16 (Arr. by Aisha Orazbayeva) Arr. by Aisha Orazbayeva from Telemann Fantasias
- Elodie Lauten – Cat Counterpoint from The Wire Tapper 22
- Björk – the gate from the gate
- Karen Gwyer – Why Is There a Long Line in Front of the Factory? from Rembo
- LCD Soundsystem – Other Voices from American Dream
- Itch-E & Scratch-E – Sweetness and Light from Itch-E Kitch-E Koo