It feels as if the end is nigh, but there’s some light in the darkness. From tomorrow there’s the Organ Reframed series at the Union Chapel with Low and a bunch of this month’s artists plus Sam Amidon’s going to be there later in the month.
I also discovered that I’d missed an EP from the incomparable My Brightest Diamond and delighted in a couple of new records.
I do sound half dead on the show, and that’s cos that’s how I’m feeling right now. I’ll get better.
- Austin Ato – Song For Mr. Lewis from Song For Mr. Lewis EP
- Four Tet – Planet from Planet
- Bicep – Opal from Bicep
- My Brightest Diamond – Ceci Est Ma Main (Groundlift Remix) from I Had Grown Wild
- Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith – I Will Make Room for You from The Kid
- Emily Hall – Ode to Nature from Folie à Deux
- James McVinnie – Beaming Music from Cycles
- Low – Congregation from Ones and Sixes
- Sam Amidon – You Better Mind from I See The Sign
- Floating Points – Lucerne Valley from Reflections – Mojave Desert