Of course it is, nothing to see here. It’s fine. It’s really, really fine.
But just in case you’re not sure that it is, here’s some music for you.
It’s starts with some old favourites, goes a little contemporary classic and then moody and downtempo for the most part with a big dark finale.
Well, I like it.
A couple of gigs I recommended:
- Christine Sun Kim, Plus-Minus Ensemble and Juliet Fraser at Cafe Oto on Tuesday 7th Feb
- Boxcutter at Archspace on Friday 31st March
And so to the show. You can stream it here:
Listen via Spotify here.
Or, as always, subscribe to the sveltecast to get it direct!
- CAN – Vitamin C from Ege Bamyasi
- Sex Swing – Karnak from Sex Swing
- George Michael – Outside from Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael
- Stockard Channing – There Are Worse Things I Could Do from Grease
- Digitonal – 93 Years On (Live)
- Boxcutter – Canopy from Canopy
- Juliet Fraser – Wiegold: Les Roses: You can’t touch me from Peter Wiegold: Earth & Stars
- Heather Roche – Einbond: Resistance from Ptelea
- Grouper – Headache from Paradise Valley
- Scanner+Yui Onodera – Locus Solus from Pop Ambient 2017
- Roly Porter – Departure Stage from Third Law
- Adele Anthony – Akhnaten: Prelude from GLASS, P: Violin Concerto / Company / Prelude from Akhnaten
- Oren Ambarchi – Sleepwalker’s Conviction, Pt. 1 from Sleepwalker’s Conviction